So, is your desk completely over loaded with files? When was the last time you made a post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram? What about writing a blog post in WordPress? Are you thinking about hiring a virtual assistant (VA)? They can help freelancers, small or large businesses.
Now, if your answer is yes I need a VA, then consider the following…
- You need to make an organized list of all the tasks that you need them to perform with detailed instructions.
- Make time to review their work and provide feedback for them. That way, you can gauge their strengths and weaknesses.
- Have a manual setup with login information and even have access to videos for them to watch. (However, if you don’t have time to create a manual – no worries! A virtual assistant can actually create a procedure manual for you, as they become accustomed to your tasks, procedures, systems, etc.)
- Be sure to communicate on a consistent basis via email, phone, text message, Skype, etc.
- Allow them to learn new skills by assisting you with other tasks.
Those are major things to consider, but are definitely worth while in the end! You will have an extra set of hands that you can trust and those minor tasks that take up so much of your time. It will finally be off your plate. Then, you will be able to focus on the big picture, once again! So, start creating those lists and set up some interviews, so you can officially hire your very own virtual assistant (VA). It is actually easier than hiring a full time employee, and much more cost effective for your company.
So, if you need some help with email campaigning, building a website, social media scheduling or writing a blog post once a week, then please feel free to contact us right HERE to find the absolute best the virtual assistant for you. In the meantime, please like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.