Your social media bios are your target market’s first impression of your brand. You only get approximately 30 seconds, and if anything seems off, you could face the possibility of driving away potential followers and clients.
Your bio needs to speak multiple volumes and should address six key pieces of information such as…
- Who you are: Basically what title you give yourself as an entrepreneur
- Where you work: What is your company name?
- What you do: What is your mission? Who do you help?
- Topics that interest you: Something personal about you outside of the business.
- Your brand’s tone of voice: Are you authentic, stern, or something else?
- How someone can get in touch with you: Social media posts, email, contact form, etc.
Then specifically, focus and review your Twitter, Facebook, Clubhouse, Pinterest, and Instagram profile bios. Do you express yourself well or does it seem unfocused? You might want to reexamine your emoji, fancy text, and even hashtag usage. Are they actually serving a particular purpose or just taking up space? Are your character limitations being utilized to their fullest potential? These are questions you need to ask yourself.
So, have your bios on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram been working well for you? If not, then please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. We have VAs that can help you strategize and write effective bios. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM as well.