Whether you are a startup company or a very established business, SEO should be extremely important to you. You really need to have high site stats for your website. Trafficking is the only way for your brand (product or service) to become well known and to stay well known on the Internet.
Now, let’s take a closer look into the why specifics:
- The majority of search engines users are most likely to click one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages. Now, to gain visitors to your website or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions, or at the very least be on the first page within the results.
- Good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of your website.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence within the top positions for the keywords that users are searching for will definitely increases the website’s trust level.
- SEO is amazing for the social media marketing of your website! People who find your website by searching Google, Yahoo, or Bing are more likely to promote/share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or any other social media network.
- SEO can also put you ahead of the competition! For example, if two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized site is most likely to have more customers and will make more sales in the long run!
So now you know all the whys of SEO, but do you know the necessary keywords and other variables to actually make this happen? If not, then please feel free to contact us, simply by clicking right HERE. We have the best, marketing Virtual Assistant that can help you with your ranking. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.