Facebook has had some recent algorithm changes, and that means new changes to what you will be viewing in your newsfeed. They will be focusing more on family, friend, and group posts. Having a Facebook group is a new way to market your business brand effectively.
There are actually many benefits and reasons for creating a group on Facebook and they include:
- Having a committees, organizations, or teams
- Product, project or business launches
- Mentoring opportunities
- Post conference, workshop, seminar, or event follow-up
- Business networking opportunities
- Exclusive VIP memberships
In addition, when you have a group you need to consider the following:
- Be friendly and respectful when adding members by considering the group type: public, closed, or private
- Have group rules and guidelines for members to follow
- Have a fantastic introduction blurb pinned to the top of your group as an announcement for everyone to read
- Share helpful notes and documents in the file section
- Engage consistently with reactions and comments
By doing all of the above, you will have an amazing online community that people will definitely take notice to. This will only help you spread your business mission and vision, and allow you to make lasting networking connections to collaborate with on future ambitions. (Lastly as a special note, you can even connect your group to your page, and interact as it. How great is that?!)
Now that you know a little bit more about Facebook, are you ready to create a group of your very own? Do you need a little extra assistance from a moderator? Then, please feel free to contact us, simply by clicking right HERE. We have the Virtual Assistant for you that can assist with posting, commenting, and approving members, while making sure your guidelines are being followed. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.