When is the last time you updated your Google+ or Google Maps page?
The famous search engine likes ongoing maintenance and updates to the page to help keep it relevant, or they sometimes remove what they perceive to be inactive businesses or pages. Let us give you a “Spring Cleaning” to make your page the best it can be!
Your Google+ page is essentially your “virtual business card,” so it’s important that it represents you in the best way possible.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Do you have a professional and attractive cover photo?
- Do you have a compelling and informative description with the right keywords?
- Do you have reviews? Have you replied to ALL of them?
- Do you post at least a couple of Google+ posts every week?
- Do you have plenty of photos that tell a story about your business?
Implementing just a few of these tactics will help your ideal prospects recognize you as the best choice. We know that’s a lot, and you’re busy… So, let us take care of it for you!
NS Virtual Services’ VA’s can give your Google+ or Google Maps pages a #Spring cleaning that will improve the user-experience for people who are on your page and help your page stand out in the search results.