Using keywords to boost email marketing campaigns can do a lot of positive things for your website and help to expand your business greatly. If you don’t already know, SEO is heavily connected to keywords. How you might ask??? Well, keyword research is the simple process of finding the search words (and phrases) that people are actually entering into various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and more…
Now, you can actually use keyword research to optimize your email newsletters as well. This can help to improve your overall e-marketing success! Just take a look for yourself…
- It can improve search engine rankings, by using keyword research to identify and incorporate the most searched for words (and phrases) into your email newsletters. That way, you will increase the likelihood of achieving higher search engine rankings.
- Drive more traffic to your site. The more people who discover and read your email newsletters, the more opportunities you create for click-throughs to your site via the provided links within your email newsletter.
- Develop more effective and creative subject lines to increase your open rates. By making your email newsletter’s subject lines reflect words (and phrases) that people type into search engines, you’ll drive your rates upward.
- Boost SEO by using keywords in your online ads (aka pay per click [ppc]) and press releases.
- Build “organic” SEO by posting the email newsletters right on your homepage. This will increase the chances of your site being picked up automatically on various searches.
So, if you follow these most effective points, then you’ll get noticed very quickly! However, if you do not have the time to do your own online research for the proper keywords that relate directly to your business, then please feel free to contact us right HERE for some extra assistance. In the meantime, please like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.