Virtual Assistants (aka VAs) wear many hats in their profession. They are administrative assistants, personal assistants, marketers, campaign managers, project managers, operation managers, website designers, writers, bloggers, SEO specialists and the list goes on and on…
VAs are individuals who mostly work on a freelance basis, either they own their own business (like a LLC) or they work for a company as a subcontractor. They deliver many different service packages to various types of clients such as business consultants, health coaches, relationship experts, beauty consultants, life coaches, physicians, therapists, athletic coaches, etc. Basically if you own a business, then a VA can usually help!
Now, they usually make extensive use of the latest technology and the internet to undertake their duties. Tasks usually range from customer service calls, appointment scheduling, email management, schedule management, online research, data entry, social media marketing (planning and executing), analytics, email marketing (lists, templates and campaign scheduling), content management systems (website creation and maintenance), bookkeeping, travel arrangements and much more…
There are many reasons you might consider hiring a virtual assistant such as:
- You may feel very overwhelmed with work.
- You want to become more productive and have less stress.
- You need more margin and freedom in your life.
- You know you need help, but you can’t afford a full-time employee.
- You need help getting out from the administrative paperwork pile sitting upon your desktop.
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training a physical assistant.
So, if you feel that your business could use an extra hand or many hands, then why not hire yourself a VA? If you want to have a meeting with a virtual assistant to discuss your business needs, then please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.