The holiday season is approaching us quicker than you think. There’s US Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and more (like Black Friday, Giving Tuesday, etc.) So, it’s time to begin holiday marketing to your customers, by using social media and email campaigns. You can even use discounts or promo codes to attract their attention.
Now, there are a few specific approaches that you can take, in order to attract your current customers and gain potential ones. Start by focusing the following tips:
- First analyze all of your results from last year. See which social network brought in the most engagement and clicks. Was it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.???
- Focus on millennials because they are the main generation that is online. They are the target market.
- Encourage the sharing of your posts and newsletters with others.
- Last minute shoppers are always looking for deals and discounts. This will bring in a lot of new customers.
- Holiday countdowns from days (like 10 or less) to hours (typically 24 to 72 hours) are usually very effective in increasing overall sales.
- In your newsletters, do not forget about offering Free Shipping, especially on Cyber Monday and have a lot of images and even videos.
Basically, there are so many holidays within a 5 week period that you can send a newsletter out for each one. Plus, you can create codes with surprise sale percentages such as 10%, 15,% or even 20% off. This mystery coupon will attract a lot of attention and you can even have them expire within a 24 hour time frame.
So, start thinking about season greetings that you can share! However, if you need help some help with campaigning, coding, writing and scheduling posts during the holiday rush, then please feel free to contact us right HERE for some extra assistance. In the meantime, please like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.