Presentations are about creating something magnificent for your audience. There are many reasons that you would create presentations. It can be for a work conference, a party event, and much more. Now, there are a variety of ways to create online presentations and slides with many different software options. However, what is important and consistent is the way they are formatted.
Think about the following examples listed below…
- Map out your strategy in advance, whether it is for business or marketing.
- Always focus on the educational goals
- Text should be concise, clear, and carefully crafted. Always have an editing round.
- Use high quality, relevant images. Similar to what you might use on Instagram or Pinterest.
- Keep colors, branding, and overall design consistent throughout. It is important because of color psychology.
- Include audio or video to create a more immersive experience. People are very visual, especially if the younger generation is your target audience.
- Embed links to references and resources
- Integrate real-life examples by telling a story.
- Limit the amount of time spent on each slide because your audience can lose interest.
- Don’t forget about recaps and self-assessments at the very end of your presentation.
So, do you think presentations will help attract more clients? Will you need help with the development of the slides? If yes, then please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. We have creative VAs that can help achieve your vision. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM as well.