A free downloadable asset such as an eBook allows you to stand out within your niche, particularly if you’re just starting out. An eBook is an excellent tool to position yourself as an expert in your field. eBooks are also an effective means for connecting with your ideal customer or client.
Here are some quick tips for promoting your downloadable item:
- Create a hyperlink to the eBook and embed it in your email signature
- For in-person events such as trade shows, create a postcard with the eBook link and synopsis. Be sure to indicate it’s a “freebie.”
- Share on all your social media channels.
- Share with your partners, customers, the media (magazine editors or bloggers), and analysts.
- Create a landing page, microsite or blog post that will direct customers to your eBook
Prospective customers and clients are more likely to remember your business when you have a downloadable “freebie” such as a report or digital book. Downloable free items are also an excellent way to build your email list. Most eBooks can be created using .pdf apps such as Canva or Adobe Illustrator and then linked to your landing page or website.
The good news is you don’t need to be an expert graphic designer to create a high-quality eBook. Better yet, you can outsource the entire process to a virtual assistant who specializes in graphic design and social media marketing. You’ll have to opportunity to collaborate with an expert who will create an eBook that will reflect your expertise within your niche.
If your business has you too busy to promote your eBook yourself, we can help. Contact us today We’ll match you with one of our outstanding experts who can create and promote your eBook from start to finish. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM for tips and tricks on growing and maintaining your business or coaching practice.