Marketing is very important in business. Visuals are an excellent way to make your marketing pop! You can add video to your marketing strategy in various different ways…
1) Share Announcements: This can be done quickly with your webcam and the microphone that comes with your computer.
2) Email Marketing Campaigns: When you are writing a newsletter in MailChimp or Aweber to send out to your list you can incorporate a video into it.
3) Show Demos: Demonstrate anything to your clients, whether you have products or services, you can give them examples via video about how to do things, depending on your niche.
4) Use in Training: Video is a great thing to use in training for your contractors and affiliates. You can teach people how to do simple to complex things via video. It’s almost as good as being there in person.
5) To Cover an Event: Going to a live event? Capture video, make the necessary edits, and add some upbeat music!
6) To Add Interest to Your Blog: Text-based blogs can get a little boring. Adding in good pictures, and even a short video within the blog post can add a lot of interest, making it more likely that people will visit, comment, and share. You can also add a video introduction to your website instead of the normal blog or home page.
7) Use on Social Networks: Share your video on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram (and IGTV.)
So, would you like to add video clips to your website, newsletters, or even blog posts? If yes, then please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. We have the best marketer that can share and add your videos where ever you want! In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.