So, do you ever take the time to review your status report in MailChimp? Have you ever really stopped and looked at your open and click rate? Well, maybe you should start, right this minute… By simply taking ten to fifteen minutes to survey the stats, this can really help you to make large improvements.
Here are some simple steps that you can take to ensure your open/click rate increases within the next few weeks:
- To begin, test your delivery times. Trying the standard times such as early morning, noon for lunchtime and late evening may not work in your case. It could be an odd time like at 2:15 or 5pm, for that matter.
- Segment your list by different categories such as demographics, customer sign up date, behavior data, etc.
- Be consistent like sending out newsletters on a daily or weekly basis.
- Insert a lot of visuals such as videos, flyers, pictures, etc.
- Include custom social media links, so that your audience can visit and follow you.
- Cut words that trigger spam filters such as big bucks, earn per week, free money, no credit check and winning. Steer clear of those phrases and your subject line should be safe.
- Resend unopened emails because that same email will get sent to subscribers who ignored the previous one.
Now, these tips can make your click rate increase, therefore your sales can increase as well. The more your marketing promotions and tactics get noticed the better for your products or services!
So, do you need an email marketing genius to join your team? Then, please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. We can provide you with an experienced marketer that can assist with your increasing your open/click rate. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.