Is your business rapidly growing, but you do not have enough technology to keep it moving forward? You need to keep your business pumped and have extra assistance directly from your phone, no matter what… Well, there are so many business apps that can actually increase your company’s potential with a simple click. They can assist with various areas/departments such as communication, time management, finances, payments, organization and much more…
Now, within these various categories you have the following useful apps (but of course, you’re not limited to just these):
- Communication: Skype, Glip, Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc. (All essential for daily operations).
- Time Management: My Minutes, Omni Focus, RescueTime, etc. (Time is your most valuable asset).
- Financial/Payments: PayPal, FreshBooks, Square, Google Pay, QuickBooks, Zelle, Wave, etc. (Track your expenses no matter where you are…)
- Organization: Asana, Evernote, Google Drive, etc. (Simply say, goodbye to pen and pad).
- Extra Miscellaneous: Dropbox, MailChimp, WordPress, etc. (File cabinets will no longer be necessary).
So, as you can see, being an entrepreneur involves wearing a lot of hats, but they might not all fit perfectly. You might be able to handle the creativity and marketing, but not the technology aspects. That is where outsourcing certain jobs can help your company to flourish.
So, if you feel that your business could use more order to it, but you are not quite sure where to begin or what exactly to download, then why not hire yourself a VA? We have tech, savvy VAs that can help to advice you on the best apps to use for free or which ones to consider to make an investment. For more information, please feel free to contact us by clicking right HERE. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on FACEBOOK, then go and follow us on TWITTER.